That's what I'm living in right now. Being a Type A personality I've planned everything to the T and everything is basically done, done, DONE for the wedding, but there are still mean little moving parts of my life that won't allow me to control them. Like all the weird popup suprises that come with your last couple weeks of wedding planning.
That being cried over, I choose to dwell on the positive. Just swim in it!
- I was awesome and got a LOT of my wedding planning done back in January. The stuff I'm dealing with now is piddly little stuff.
- Mark (aka Jersey, aka Cinderfella) and I are slowly getting over our virus weird ish that hit us HAWD.
- Mark gave me the most touching early wedding present; a pearl necklace that I can one day give to my daughter (or daughter in-law-to-be) on her wedding day.
- My Vogue September issue is captivating the crap out of me every night! I've had it for two weeks and I'm still not done reading it!
- It's pay day!
- It's Friday!
- I have oodles of cocktail options in my bar to experiment with this weekend. I'm trying some stuff out on D. We're having a BBQ fit for the gods.
- I picked up target essentials today that make me happy. (toilet paper, butt wet wipes, smelly good things to make rooms smell heavenly and my favorite soaps.)
- It's a three-day weekend!
- I'm about to work out and then that'll be five days I worked out consecutively! Go me!
It's all about what we choose to focus on, right? Happy Friday folks!
Luv and Kiwi,
...Because really, who could have a bad day when a Tiffany & Co. box is sitting in your hand?